Our friendly team at DSR Tax Claims are the experts in claiming maximum tax refunds for employed construction workers, who work for an employer and are paid under the PAYE (Pay As You Earn) system. We aim to make life easy for our clients, which means that we use our tax expertise to claim your maximum tax rebate. Our tax rebate specialists are the experts in making sure we claim every penny of tax relief you are entitled to and we even take care of all the paperwork for you. Why not check out our handy online calculator to see how much you could get? Or give our friendly team a call on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your refund claim started!

Tax refunds for Employed Access Floorers

If you work as an employed access floorer – this means that you work for an employer rather than being self-employed under the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme), our experts can help you to get your maximum tax refund. You might not be aware of this but if you shell out any of your own cash on expenses, you could be entitled to claim this back as a tax refund. Maybe you are racking up the business miles to a temporary workplace, along with all the accommodation and subsistence expenses that come along with this. Or perhaps you are expected to pay for tools and equipment that your employer doesn’t provide. Whatever your expense, our experts can help to ensure you aren’t left out of pocket just for doing your job. We make sure that we claim your maximum refund – but you don’t need to worry that you will end up in trouble with HMRC, because we don’t claim a penny more than you are entitled to.

Our expenses guide will give you more information about the expenses you can claim a tax refund for.

How can DSR Tax Claims help?

We know that your time is precious and that is why our friendly team can take all the hassle out of your tax refund claim. We can fill in the forms for you as well as deal with HMRC on your behalf. We can even get your money back in your account within 21 days once you have signed your return and we have submitted it to HMRC, so you’re not left out of pocket for any longer than you should be so call us on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your claim started today!