Our friendly team at DSR Tax Claims are the experts in claiming maximum tax refunds for construction workers who work under the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme). We aim to make life easy for our clients, which means that we use our tax expertise to claim your maximum tax rebate. Our tax rebate specialists are the experts in making sure we claim every penny of tax relief you are entitled to and we even take care of all the paperwork for you. Why not check out our handy online calculator to see how much you could get? Or give our friendly team a call on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your refund claim started!

Tax refunds for Building Envelope Specialists

If you work as a building envelope specialist under the CIS, there are a wide range of expenses you can claim tax relief on. You claim these tax reliefs through a tax refund claim, meaning that you won’t be left out of pocket just for doing your job. If you have to buy any tools or equipment to do a particular job, you can claim for these costs as well as the cost of any business vehicle you might buy. You can also claim for your business-related motor costs too, such as your road tax and insurance. If you have to work away from home, you can claim for your travel and subsistence costs as well as any mileage costs. You can even claim for your union fees and professional subscriptions if they are required for your job.

If you work as a building envelope specialist under PAYE, you can’t claim for such a wide range of business expenses but you can still claim travel, mileage and subsistence expenses if you have to work away on a temporary site. You might also be able to claim for uniform costs and union fees.

Our Builders Expenses guide explains what you can claim for, whether you are CIS or PAYE.

How can DSR Tax Claims help?

Our tax rebate specialists are the experts at maximising your tax rebate claim. We aim to make life as easy as possible for our clients because we know you work hard enough as it is, so we take care of all the paperwork and we even deal with HMRC on your behalf. Better still, the money could be back in your bank account within 21 days once you have signed your return and we have submitted to HMRC. Call our friendly team on 0330 200 9972 to get your claim started today.