Our friendly team at DSR Tax Claims are the experts in claiming maximum tax refunds for construction workers who work under the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme). We aim to make life easy for our clients, which means that we use our tax expertise to claim your maximum tax rebate. Our tax rebate specialists are the experts in making sure we claim every penny of tax relief you are entitled to and we even take care of all the paperwork for you. Why not check out our handy online calculator to see how much you could get? Or give our friendly team a call on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your refund claim started!

Tax refunds for Bricklayers

If you are a bricklayer working under the CIS, there are a wide range of expenses you can claim for in your tax rebate claim so that you’re not left out of pocket just by doing your job. Our tax rebate specialists are the experts at getting your maximum tax refund. If you rack up any business vehicle costs, such as road tax and insurance, you can claim tax relief on these. You can also claim for any tools or equipment you shell out for to do a particular job. As a CIS worker, you are entitled to claim back any expenses you might incur whilst running your business, such as office costs and insurance expenses as well as union fees and professional subscription fees if these are required for you to do your job. If you have to work at a temporary site, you can even claim for your travel and subsistence expenses.

If you are a bricklayer working under PAYE, you can’t claim for such a wide range of expenses but you could still be entitled to a tax refund if you have mileage, travel and subsistence expenses from a temporary site.

Our Builders Expenses guide explains what you can claim for, whether you are CIS or PAYE.

How can DSR Tax Claims help?

We aim to make life as easy as possible for our clients. Our tax rebate specialists can help you get your maximum tax refund. we also take care of all the paperwork on your behalf and we also deal with HMRC on your behalf. Better still, the money could be back in your bank account in 21 days once you have signed your return and we have submitted to HMRC! Call our friendly team on 0330 122 9972 to get your claim started.