Our experts at DSR Tax Claims are specialists at claiming maximum tax rebates for CIS workers. We know how confusing it can be to deal with your taxes so we aim to take the hassle away for our clients. Our friendly team take care of all the paperwork and deal with HMRC on your behalf so you can enjoy your free time knowing your taxes are being dealt with. If you pick up any out-of-pocket expenses while doing your job, you can claim these back through a tax rebate. Check out our handy online calculator to see how much your tax rebate could be worth. Or you could call our friendly team on 0330 122 9972 and get your claim started today!

Tax refunds for Acoustics Consultants

You might be wondering what kinds of business expenses can be claimed for under your tax rebate claim. The good news is that people working in construction under the CIS can claim for a wide range of out-of-pocket expenses. Whether you have shelled out for a new business vehicle or new tools and equipment to do a particular job, you can claim these expenses as tax relief. Our tax rebate specialists are the experts at getting you your maximum rebate. You can claim for the costs of running your own business, including your union fees and professional subscriptions and for any costs relating to running a vehicle, such as your road tax and insurance. If you have to stay away from home at a temporary workplace, you can also claim tax relief on these costs.

If you are an acoustics consultant working under PAYE, you can’t claim for all of the above expenses, but you may still be able to claim for any mileage, travel and subsistence costs you have incurred while working on a temporary site.

Our Builders Expenses guide explains what you can claim for, whether you are CIS or PAYE.

How can DSR Tax Claims help?

We are the experts at claiming your maximum tax refund. We aim to make life as easy as possible for our clients, so we take care of all the paperwork for you as well as deal with HMRC on your behalf. We could even get your money back in your bank account within 21 days once you have signed your return and we have submitted to HMRC, so you’re not left out of pocket for any longer than necessary. Give our friendly team a call on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your tax refund claim started today.