Our friendly team at DSR Tax Claims are the experts in claiming maximum tax refunds for construction workers who work under the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme). We aim to make life easy for our clients, which means that we use our tax expertise to claim your maximum tax rebate. Our tax rebate specialists are the experts in making sure we claim every penny of tax relief you are entitled to and we even take care of all the paperwork for you. Why not check out our handy online calculator to see how much you could get? Or give our friendly team a call on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your refund claim started!

Tax refunds for Access Floorers

If you work as an Access Floorer under the CIS, you could be entitled to a tax rebate. If you have to spend any of your own money on equipment, tools, travel costs and so on, you are entitled to claim those expenses back as tax relief. Our experts at DSR Tax Claims can help you to claim back every penny you are entitled to and there are many expenses you can claim for. Mileage costs as well as the cost of running a vehicle, such as road tax or insurance could form part of your claim. You can claim for tools and equipment you have to buy to do a particular job, as well as the costs of running a business, such as the costs of union fees or professional subscriptions. If you have to stay away from home at a temporary site, you can also claim those costs as well.

If you are a PAYE access floorer you can’t claim as much as a CIS floorer, but you could still be able to claim for mileage costs, uniform costs and any travel costs from a temporary workplace.

Our Builders Expenses guide explains what you can claim for, whether you are CIS or PAYE.

How can DSR Tax Claims help?

We know that your time is precious and that is why our friendly team can take all of the hassle out of your tax refund claim. We can fill in the forms for you as well as deal with HMRC on your behalf. We can even get your money back in your account within 21 days once you have signed your return and we have submitted to HMRC, so you’re not left out of pocket for any longer than you should be so call us on 0330 122 9972 and let’s get your claim started today!